Saka Light Cavalry

Saka Light Cavalry

Thursday 1 September 2016

Brunswick Cavalry by Adler

I have had these figures since Blog Con One but they have sat waiting basing ever since. I bought them via Dave D of One Man and His Brushes Fame. Whilst the collection was not Dave's he had painted up a number of the units and these are some of those figures.

As mentioned in the title these are Brunswick Cavalry by Adler and Dave got all the detail out of the sculpts.

I have based up enough figures for the two regiments which leaves a few lancers and plenty of Hussar figures left unused. These figures are now part of my sons army as I slowly build up his British. I just need to do him a few command bases and he is ready for a game now. 

So after far far too long I finally finish off all basing up all the painted figures bought so long ago. Just about the same time as I plan to start work on the Polish I got in the same deal. Before that though I will be painting up some more Persian 6mm which should see them on the gaming table sooner than later.

12 comments:

  1. Nice Brunswickers - great painting by Dave :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dave does do a cracking job for sure

      Ian

      Delete
  2. Hurrah! Good to see these boys back ready for action

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Boy should get these on the table soon, those and his SYW bits

      Ian

      Delete
  3. The figure definition is way superior to the Heroics and Ros figures I have just painted up as Brunswickers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking excellent Ian! As I never tire to say, your basing really brings out the best in those little ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the original basing was very nice but unfortunately was too small for our games

      Ian

      Delete
  5. Lovely additions to the collection Ian!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Curt, The Boy is getting quite a nice force, I guess I need to paint some more of mine now though

      Ian

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.